So you have learned how to use the Boom Learning website! But what about assigning them to your students? This quick Boom Cards tutorial will help you add your games to Google Classroom.
Boom Cards Google Classroom Assignments
There are two ways to add a boom deck to a Google Classroom assignment.
Boom Cards Fast Play
Hyper Play Links
Fast play gives the games to your students so they can play them quickly. It’s the fastest and easiest way to assign a Boom Deck to your students, but it does not collect data for a student report.
Adding a hyperplay link to your Boom Cards Google Classroom assignment is done the same way as a fast play link. The difference is that the student will need to log into their Boom Learning account to play the game.
Note: You will NOT need to make a separate assignment or make a copy for each student within Google Classroom for this method, since each student will play on their own Boom Card account.
Need Another Boom Cards Tutorial?
Here are more tips for using Boom Cards in your classroom!
- Boom Card Overview – Available Now!
- Types Of Boom Card Memberships – coming June 22, 2021
- Creating A Boom Card Account – coming June 29, 2021
- Walk-through of the Boom Learning Website – coming July 6, 2021
- Purchasing Boom Cards – coming July 13, 2021
- Assigning Boom Decks To Your Students – coming July 20, 2021
- Using Boom Cards With Seesaw – Available Now!
- Analyzing Boom Learning Reports -coming August 10, 2021