This activity for Seesaw has students put an emoji on the correct spelling of digraphs. This product targets:
- kindergarten phonics skills
- 1st grade phonics skills.
Each activity is PRE-LOADED, just click and add to your Seesaw account!
Movable pieces are included. Students click and drag the emoji to the correct word.
- kn: knit, knot, knife, knee
- ch: chain, chair, chick, chin
- ph: phone
- th: three
- wh: whale, wheel
- sh: sheep, shell, shirt, shark
- -ch ending: torch, bench, beach, couch
- -ck ending: truck, duck, block, sock
- -sh ending: fish, brush, trash, flash
- -th ending: moth, bath, tooth, math
Audio and video instructions are included on each Seesaw activity. Once the students send their completed activity to you, it is easy to spot check their mastery of the vowels. If your parents are connected to Seesaw, they can see their child’s progress. To differentiate, students record themselves reading the words. This works for a whole-class activity or a word center activity.